Utilize Competitors' Keywords - KeywordSpy

Search Engine Land » Search Engine Land Infographics

Google

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Microsoft cosider raising bid for Yahoo?

Microsoft Corp.'s directors met Wednesday to consider raising the software maker's $41.9 billion bid for Yahoo Inc. instead of pursuing a hostile takeover attempt, according to a published report.

The board emerged from the meeting without reaching a decision, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing unnamed people familiar with the matter.

The boardroom intrigue heightens the suspense hanging over Microsoft's bid since Yahoo let pass an April 26 deadline for accepting the offer. Microsoft has indicated it will reveal its response to Yahoo's latest snub before the end of the week.


Read entire Article here

Source:The Associated Press

No comments:

About Me

New Jersey, United States
I have been in the Search Engine Marketing business for more than 7 years. I Have had the privilege to have worked for large Agency's as well as working in house for a large retailer. In addition I am proud to say that I ran my own consultant business for about four years. Throughout my years in the business I have learned and seen many things, this Blog is where I will share my thoughts.
Track your keywords Google, Yahoo, Bing - Real-time

What's new at Google AdWords

Yahoo! Search Marketing Blog

Microsoft adCenter Blog and Forum Community

Search Engine Land: News About Search Engines & Search Marketing

The ClickEquations Blog

Search Engine Watch

SEO Book.com -

Search Engine Optimization, Google Optimization - RSS Feeds

Future of Google....

Future of Google....
A look to the future........???

Subscribe to our feed.